All information provided is strictly confidential and will only be shared with your permission with authorized OIS partners and organizations that wish to help.
To qualify for assistance from Operation Injured Soldiers you must have an honorable discharge and meet ONE of the following criteria:
1. You were injured during the time of your military service and have a 30% or higher VA disability rating.
2. You saw active combat (VA disability rating not required for active combat veterans).
VERIFICATION OF SERVICE / ELIGIBILITY
All registrations submitted for consideration must be verified by your respective military GSO and the DOD. A copy of your DD214 and VA Rating Letter (for 30% or higher disabled veterans) is required to complete your registration.
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration can be done online, over the phone, or in person! Here's how:
1. Online: Fill out the form on this page and attach a copy of your supporting documents
2. Email: Download the registration form below, complete, and email to email@example.com with a copy of your DD214 and VA rating letter.
3. Phone: Call our office and register over the phone. Documents can be emailed, texted, or mailed to our South Lyon office.
4. In Person: Stop by either or our locations and a member of our team will complete your registration with you! Bring your supporting documents with you
Remember accurate answers are vital! Once submitted, a member of our team will verify your information and contact you regarding your acceptance into the program.